- Blue wool coat with stitching
- Double lines of topstitching on yoke, pockets and sleeves, and along seams in front and back. Includes back view.
Printed on image: "André" "Import AO 7"
Printed on image: "Four pockets"
- Alexander, Pearl Levy -- Designer
André (Firm) -- Creator
Schiaparelli, Elsa -- Conceptor
Teitelbaum, Walter -- Donor
- Feb 11 1938
- 1930s Fashion Drawings Import Adaptation.
André Fashion Illustrations from NYPL's Picture Collection
Blue wool coat with stitching.
- No known copyright restrictions; may be subject to third party rights
- Coats -- 1930-1939
Fashion design drawings
Pockets -- 1930-1939
Women -- Clothing & dress -- United States -- 1930-1939