- Blue wool coat trimmed with black string
- Fitted coat with cinched waist and large flat pointed collar edged with double rows of black string trim. Trim is repeated at ends of sleeves and on triangular pockets at waist. Single button closure at waist.
Includes small back view, which depicts band of fabric dropping from neckline to hem, and tiny detail view of string trim.
Printed on image: "(String may be seen at our studio)" "André" "Import A O 1" "Detail of String"
- Alexander, Pearl Levy -- Designer
André (Firm) -- Creator
Schiaparelli, Elsa -- Associated name
Teitelbaum, Walter -- Donor
- Jan 04 1938
- 1930s Fashion Drawings Import Adaptation.
André Fashion Illustrations from NYPL's Picture Collection
Blue wool coat trimmed with black string.
- No known copyright restrictions; may be subject to third party rights
- Coats -- 1930-1939
Fashion design drawings
Women -- Clothing & dress -- United States -- 1930-1939