- Very roomy sports coat with four huge pockets
- Printed on image: "Designed by Pearl Alexander" "André" "570 - 7th Avenue New York City"
Wrap coat with raglan sleeves, tied with sash, with oversize u-shaped patch pockets secured with large button. Includes smaller back view.
- Alexander, Pearl Levy -- Designer
André (Firm) -- Creator
Teitelbaum, Walter -- Donor
- Nov 25 1940
- 1940s Fashion Drawings.
André Fashion Illustrations from NYPL's Picture Collection
Very roomy sports coat with four huge pockets.
- No known copyright restrictions; may be subject to third party rights
- Buttons (Fasteners) -- 1900-1999
Coats -- 1940-1949
Fashion design drawings
Pockets -- 1940-1949
Women -- Clothing & dress -- United States -- 1940-1949