- Reversible cape over plaid suit
- Image includes small sketch of back of garment.
Plaid cape (with reversible lining) and matching suit. The green lining of the cape matches the color of the turned-back surfaces of the suit's coat lapels. A puffy hat in plaid and green gloves complete the outfit.
Written on image: "designed by Pearl Alexander" "André 570 - 7th Ave. New York City Dec. 16, 1940"
- Alexander, Pearl Levy -- Designer
André (Firm) -- Creator
Teitelbaum, Walter -- Donor
- Dec 16 1940
- 1940s Coat.
André Fashion Illustrations from NYPL's Picture Collection
Reversible cape over plaid suit.
- No known copyright restrictions; may be subject to third party rights
- Capes (Clothing) -- 1940-1949
Coats -- 1940-1949
Ensembles (costume) -- 1940-1949
Fashion design drawings
Hats -- 1940-1949
Suits (Clothing) -- 1940-1949
Women -- Clothing & dress -- United States -- 1940-1949